Your Financial Contribution along with Prayers, Volunteer Time, Donation of Tools and Household Items along with use of our Work for Hire continues to make our Vital Mission Possible!
Your support allows us to continue to respond to the needs of the homeless men in our community … men who are our brothers, fathers, uncles and sons. Our unique program of compassionate support in a therapeutic community helps men to become sober and self-sufficient again. It rebuilds families and helps of offset the negative community impact that comes with substance abuse and homelessness. Please consider how your financial contribution helps change lives. Any amount helps. On average:
- $70 Provides two clients three meals a day for two weeks.
- $100 Purchases steel-toed workbooks, a safety helmet and vest for a client to start work for the first time!
- $500 Underwrites the monthly cost of gasoline for one car to transport clients to and from jobs, AA Meetings & Doctors Appointments.
- $1500 – Purchases 30 monthly bus passes, helping clients travel to their new job until they begin receiving a paycheck.
- $2000 – Adopts one bed for an entire year!
One Time Donation
Additional Content to display area.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration #CH37065